Do you have a stressed out person in your life? Are you looking for a relaxing gift? Perhaps a Valentine’s Day gift idea, a Christmas gift, presents for mom, a birthday gift, or a gift for a friend or a coworker?
When it comes to someone with a lot of stress in their life, you must choose your stress relief gifts wisely. No guns, no bow and arrow kit, no Voodoo doll… Also nothing that will aggravate that person’s stress level. If anything, you want them laughing and expressing their frustration in a light and welcoming way.
In this post, we will share with you a few potential relaxation gifts that you can give to people. Some will be humorous, yet useful, and others will be more serious.
*Please note: This post contains affiliate links. Several links in this post will take you to Amazon.com or to other sites where you can find out additional information about some of the products mentioned here, read reviews, and check out prices.
If your idea of gifts for relaxation is some sort of a massager, then check the post titled Best Back Massager & Home Massagers (Pain Relief Guide).
- 1 Best 23 Gifts For Stress Relief (Relaxation Gifts For Stressed People)
- 1.1 This 1 Relaxing Gift Of Healing, Hope, And New Beginnings
- 1.2 These 3 Powerful Relaxation Gifts In The Form Of Massagers For Neck, Shoulder, And Back
- 1.3 This 1 Home Spa Gift Idea For Relaxation
- 1.4 This 1 Gift Of Relaxation With A Scented Candle For A Peaceful “Me Time”
- 1.5 This 1 Best Stress Relief Gift That Fights Anxiety And Depression
- 1.6 This 1 Pleasurable Love Drug, Or Anti Stress Gift Of Happiness
- 1.7 These 2 Anti-Stress Gifts Of Healing With Aromatherapy
- 1.8 ESSENTIAL OILS – What are these essential oils good for?
- 1.9 These 2 Fun Stress Relief Gifts To Fight Frustration And Anger
- 1.10 These 2 Gifts Of Deep Relaxation and Sleep Aid
- 1.11 These 3 Artsy Fartsy Zen Gifts For Emotional Healing
- 1.12 These 2 Gifts For Busy Moms Or Anyone Who Stands Up All Day Long
- 2 The Bottom Line On Stress Relief Gifts For Relaxation
Best 23 Gifts For Stress Relief (Relaxation Gifts For Stressed People)
It would be a great idea to give someone who is constantly under stress, and may appear cranky, a gift that will truly make a difference in their life.
- If this person is a coworker or your boss, then you probably want to stick with a regular relaxing gift that has no F words in it (um, see below) or any hint of unprofessional behavior.
- If it’s someone you’re close with, then maybe take a chance on a gag gift, a massage gift, bath gifts, or comfort gifts.
Your choice of a relaxation gift may give them a hint to relax and chill the heck out around you. There are many unique gift ideas to choose from. So, without further ado, here are some ideas.
This 1 Relaxing Gift Of Healing, Hope, And New Beginnings
Why we like it: If you’re looking for gifts for her, the sight of roses will definitely brighten her day. This healing and loving pink and white bouquet can work for any occasion: Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day, Birthday, graduation, a new job, marriage, or a divorce indicating the end of something and the beginning of something else.
This bouquet can work for your partner, your love interest, your best friend, or someone you appreciate.
Pink is often associated with poetic romance, but it can also be interpreted as a symbol of love and devotion. It can also carry with it a connotation of elegance, sweetness, and grace.
The beautiful white alstroemeria flower is often called the Peruvian Lily, or the Lily of the Incas. It symbolizes friendship and devotion.
- You can include a personal gift note by checking the box “This is a gift”.
- This bouquet comes with 22 stems total: 12 hot pink roses and 10 white alstroemeria flowers.
- The roses will get delivered to your loved one the next day at home or at work, but be sure to order from Monday through Thursday, since there are no Saturday, Sunday or Monday deliveries.
- They will come in bud form and will bloom in 2-3 days.
- Upon arrival, the stems can be cut and placed in the included vase with fresh water, and flower food (included).
Another option is this bouquet of white roses, with vase.
Add this neutral color of white roses to the pile of gift ideas for friends.
White flowers have a quiet beauty to them, and this spiritual and invigorating white bouquet works beautifully well with everyone.
They are perfect to make the “I’m thinking of you” statement, especially for someone who might be under a lot of stress.
This bouquet comes with 17 stems: 6 white roses, 5 hypericum, 3 white oriental lilies, and 3 seasonal greens.
The same specs apply for this bouquet as those listed in the hot pink bouquet above. If this selection does not appeal to you, be sure to check out other options. Flowers will definitely brighten someone’s day.
These 3 Powerful Relaxation Gifts In The Form Of Massagers For Neck, Shoulder, And Back
Give them this deep kneading pillow massager with heat for neck, shoulder, and back.
A stressed out person will definitely appreciate this Shiatsu massager with heat for muscles, abdomen, calf, thighs, and behind the neck.
Relaxation gifts for people who may work on computers all day may be hard to find, but once you find a winner, it can be a perfect gift for a stressed out person.
Your loved one will thank you for it because of the sheer power this small product can produce. It will relax their overused muscles, while changing direction every minute.
One minute the circular rotators will go right, and another they will go left.
It can be used as a pillow while your loved one lays their neck on it. It can also be a great family gift idea. You, mom, dad, sister, and brother can all benefit from this tool.
- It has an adjustable handle strap to allow the adjustment of the pillow on a chair, so that the neck can go backwards and lean against it.
- It is safe to use and is equipped with overheat protection.
- It is auto-programmed with a 20-minute period of shut off to ensure safety.
- It comes with a power adapter that works with 110V-240V (U.S. Outlets) and with a car adapter.
This is definitely one of the ideas in the “best friend presents” category.
It’s neutral, and very helpful in alleviating a lot of knots and stress. I use this kneading Shiatsu massager almost EVERY DAY (thank you sis…)
It helps release knots and eases the pain in the neck and shoulders after a long day of hard work.
If your loved one is constantly in pain in the neck and shoulders area, this is perhaps a gift that will help them the most.
This tool can be the best friend of someone who works with computers all day.
- This kneading massager with heat has 8 kneading rollers.
- It automatically changes directions while massaging.
- A button allows the user to change directions if they wish.
- It is sturdy, very well designed, and portable.
- It comes with an AC adapter and with a car adapter.
It will soothe their aches and pains, and women will definitely appreciate it and use it during their menstrual cycle.
It can make a great gift for someone who is under a lot of stress from arthritis pain and from having stiff joints.
- This product has 6 temperature settings and digital LCD controllers to adjust the heat according to preference.
- It has a 2 hour auto shut off mechanism to conserve energy and keep the product safe.
- It has a 9 foot long cord to allow the heating pad to be placed on your achy loved one’s bed or their favorite chair.
- It is machine washable.
These 4 Best Gifts For People With Anxiety: Calmness and Zen Moment
Why we like it: Zen gifts always make good gifts for people with anxiety.
This Tibetan spiritual healing bowl set gift for someone who is attracted to Eastern religions, such as Buddhism.
This can make a great relaxing gift for someone who enjoys Zen moments and is in need of mindful relaxation and downtime.
It can offer relaxation, anxiety relief, and reduced stress, while healing the chakra, or the psychic energy center.
- Each bowl is inspected for the perfect sound quality before shipping.
- This set creates peaceful calming and relaxing sounds when played around the rim.
- It weighs about 15.5 ounces (close to 1 pound).
Why we like it: This beautifully made Zen garden can shift attention, and can teach patience and meditation.
This makes a good gift for anxiety taming, because at some point the attention must shift from the person to the Zen garden.
It is a miniature version of the meditative garden of the Japanese culture. A traditional Japanese Zen garden is usually inspired by meditative thoughts.
Just like the Ryōan-ji, there are usually no rules against including plants and watery features, but most gardeners prefer making the garden bared to evoke abstraction. This is exactly the essence of this garden.
This Zen garden makes a great gift for adults or kids, or for someone who may be under a lot of stress and needs to be present and live in the moment.
- It includes a 64 page booklet on meditation with useful instructions on how to best shape the garden.
- It is made of 9 inch x 9 inch rosewood high quality frame and comes with sand.
Why we like it: Tending and growing a bonsai tree like this one can be a great exercise in patience and responsibility.
During the Kamakura period, the Japanese developed the small Chinese version of planted trees because of limited space in Japan (compared to China), and in line with the influence of Zen Buddhism.
Sometimes getting out of bed is not easy, but these trees can help someone under stress reflect on caring, watering, trimming, fertilizing and keeping something healthy.
A bonsai can be a part of a set of meditation gifts that can be given to someone who may be in reflective mode.
This specific Juniper bonsai should grow outdoors because Juniper trees are evergreen shrubs that love humid environments. We like this fact because it will make your stressed and depressed loved one actually open the door to go outside. This way, they can take care of this lovely plant.
On a side note, don’t give this gift to a person who kills plants! Make sure your recipient likes to take care of greenery, or at least wants to have a green thumb. If they forget to feed live beings, then skip this gift or get it for yourself!
- The Size may vary a bit from the photo.
- The unit will need immediate care upon arrival, since it’s a live plant. Don’t worry if the bonsai looks tired when it arrives; just make sure your loved one takes care of it as soon as they receive it. It can stay inside for a while, but the grower’s instructions will recommend moving it outdoors at some point.
- This tree is believed to have the same life cycle of the normal size Juniper tree, so with good care it can live way beyond our years. A regular juniper tree that stands only 5 feet tall may be 50 years old, and can live between 350 and 700 years!
- Overwatering can kill a bonsai tree, so make sure the water amount is just enough, and according to the instructions.
- The tree can eventually be pruned as specified by the vendor.
- It comes with a 7″ glazed clay pot with a miniature fisherman.
Why we like it: Meditation can help someone with excessive stress, fear, and anxiety. This book on meditation for beginners can help someone get their thoughts under check.
Meditation can be a stressed out person’s best friend. Meditation can be grounding and healing. It will help someone who has anxiety, depression, and addictive behaviors focus on living in the moment.
At some point, and once your loved one gets to know the benefits of meditation, they can move to such apps as “Headspace” or “Calmness”.
For now, an education is necessary because your loved one really needs some organization in their way of thinking.
Your stressed loved one may not confess to the fact that they need it, but if a gift is presented to them in the form of this book, then they will read it. This may not be the best stress relief physical product but it sure can help someone get on track and be present in their life.
- Make sure to order this book in paperback edition (to give it as a gift).
- It is 78 pages and an easy and effective read for a beginner.
This 1 Home Spa Gift Idea For Relaxation
Why we like it: This US made bath bombs works for men and for women.
Give your stressed out person these amazing and relaxing bath bombs! This set can be given to someone who needs to chill the heck down and maybe take a hot bath to relax their nerves and their muscles.
Bath bombs are products that can be placed in a bathtub to give various scents and effects. They arrive to your loved one dry, and they effervesce when they get wet. They will add scents, bubbles, and essential oils to bathwater.
These are made in the US and can be a great functional set to start with. They look like eggs just about to get hatched, but they will certainly hatch a lot of relaxation in the bathtub!
- These 12 soothing scent bath bombs can be given as a gift set for men and for women.
- The scents are: Angel, black raspberry vanilla, fun in the shower, fun on the beach, kiwi and strawberry, lavender, lemongrass green tea, love, mango papaya, melon ball, shea and coconut, and Victorian rose.
- Some will have color while others will contain flower petals.
- This product weighs 2.1 pounds and is handmade and crafted in the United States.
This 1 Gift Of Relaxation With A Scented Candle For A Peaceful “Me Time”
Why we like it: This is a good relaxing scented candle product that is made in the USA, and that is suited for both men and women.
Pampered gifts are as important as muscle relaxing gifts. So, give these special candles to people who may never buy ones for themselves.
These 2 especially designed candles can help reduce stress in a big way. They are packed with lavender, eucalyptus, spearmint, and rosemary essential oils. All of these scents are known to reduce stress and to provide a sense of calm.
This product is generic enough and should be fine as a gift idea for both men and women.
- You can choose other scents and other sizes.
- On this specific set, one candle is all natural eucalyptus, spearmint and rosemary to help clear thoughts and ideas, and the other is made of pure lavender essential oil for maximum stress relief.
- Make sure that these candles are available. Some may not ship all year round due to their melting qualities.
For tough men, give them a manly man candle that they will be proud to have around!
It is hard to get stress reliever gifts for men, but it’s not impossible.
If the stressed out man you know has very rigid gender roles, then they may prefer a more “manly” candle, like this handmade man cave scented candles set, made in the USA!
The stressed out man you know will not put this candle in the closet and hide it, promise!
Pampering gifts are not usually purchased by men for themselves, so maybe this set can be a gift to someone who may never buy a candle for himself.
They will reap the benefit of knowing that you thought of them, and experience aromatherapy of scented candles when they feel most stressed out. Maybe they can chill the heck out and be Zen for a moment.
Make sure that this product is available (usually is during cool months) because it may not be available all year round.
This 1 Best Stress Relief Gift That Fights Anxiety And Depression
What? You have not gotten one yet?
This classy and high quality fidget spinner is unique in the sense that it will cater to those who easily get bored, those who have focusing issues, anxiety, or ADHD.
These toys have been featured everywhere, including a parody skit on Saturday Night Live! They work.
When you hold the center, the outer bearing race spins around and around, like a record baby, round round round round. It is mesmerizing, to say the least.
It can make a great gift for women, men, older people or any professional under stress.
The fidget spinner can get your loved one’s mind occupied.
It will get them busy and focused between 4 to 10 minutes on average. This is enough time for you to get some quiet times and maybe to clear YOUR head.
For those who can’t see the value of meditation, this tool can provide a way to meditate and get the mind off of things without really intending to meditate.
- Unlike other similar fidget toys, this one has stainless steel bearing and is somewhat quiet.
- It is portable and can be taken anywhere.
There are other types of similar toys for attention and depression, but this one seems to be well made. If your loved one has not experienced these yet, it will be a good idea to start with it.
This 1 Pleasurable Love Drug, Or Anti Stress Gift Of Happiness
Why we like it: As long as your loved one does not have a medical condition that prohibits them from eating sugar (i.e. diabetes), then this box of yummy assorted Godiva chocolates for special occasions (not every day) can say what you may not be able to say: I love you, I miss you, I am with you, I support you, etc.
Chocolate is an aphrodisiac. It is like a food made in heaven that can temporarily heal your soul and put a really big smile on your face.
Just ask the many millions of people who simply cannot resist chocolate (me included, just make sure to get me the smallest size cauz’ I’m-a-goe-eat-dah-whole-thang).
The reality is that chocolate increases the levels of endorphin and pleasure zones in the brain.
Wait! That’s not all… Chocolate has a chemical called Tryptophan, which is a serotonin building block that mimics sexual arousal. Yowza!
Another chemical found in chocolate is phenylethylamine, which resembles the chemical people produce when they fall in love. No wonder chocolate makes a great “I love you” statement and is very popular during Valentine’s Day.
You will say “I love you” to your loved one, and they will repeat “I love you” back, probably to the chocolate, as they devour the whole box… Maybe you’ll help them out with a piece or two if you’re lucky!
- It comes with assorted dark, milk and white chocolates.
- It comes in a gift box with a hand-tied two-tone gold and brown ribbon.
- Keep in mind that this product may be seasonal. This means that it may not be available during some summer months due to the nature of its melting quality – check availability.
Another option is this absolutely delicious dark chocolate gift box.
If your loved one is health-conscious, then these delicious Godiva dark chocolates may do the trick.
This is another love drug that is absolutely legal!
This gift box comes in 12 pieces of dark chocolate and truffle assortment.
It has 9 flavors and can be a delight for someone who truly loves dark chocolate.
These 2 Anti-Stress Gifts Of Healing With Aromatherapy
Why we like it: This set of diffuser with essential oils makes a good starting point for someone who wants everything in one set (and easier on your pocket).
It is a 100% guaranteed Zen gift for someone who likes to chill out.
Think of this as a stress relief care package! You get everything in one set. If your loved one has not gotten on the aromatherapy bandwagon yet, it’s time to hop on.
When we smell good scents, the fragrance in the aromatherapy compound goes directly to our brain, which interprets it as a positive event. This event can evoke good sensory perception, and a positive chemical reaction takes place in our body, easing negative thoughts and daily stressors.
- This Zen gift is complete. It comes with 8 therapeutic grade essential oils. They are: Frankincense, sweet orange, lemongrass, tea tree, peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus and lavender. You can scroll down to the section below to find what conditions can be helped by these essential oils.
- This set is a combination of a mist diffuser for aromatherapy healing, plus an LED nightlight, a clock, an alarm, and a music player. Think of this as a relaxation station!
Why we like it: This high capacity ultrasonic diffuser model has an auto-shut off function, which means that it can handle a lot of usage.
This stress relief product may be a safe choice if your loved one truly enjoys aromatherapy over a longer period of time.
- This is a very sturdy and well-made product.
- It has an auto-shut off feature. This means that if your loved one falls asleep while it’s on, the unit will shut itself off.
- It uses an ultrasonic technology, which is a superior system to evaporative or heat-based units.
- It has a dim and calming light.
- You will need to add a bit more essential oils for this model because no heat is used. The positive thing is that the essential oils remain active for longer periods of time.
- It would be the better product for someone with sensitive eyes or sinus issues.
- You have to purchase essential oils with this product (see below).
ESSENTIAL OILS – What are these essential oils good for?
All good grade essential oils can work fine.
We recommend that you purchase something like this set of essential oils to try for many occasions, especially if you gave your loved one the stand alone diffuser.
- For people with Anxiety: lavender, melissa, myrrh, bergamot, cardamom, chamomile, cypress, frankincense, rose, pine, vanilla, marjoram, neroli, nutmeg, patchouli, and orange or lime.
- For people with depression: Jasmine, lavender, geranium, ylang ylang, clary sage, lemon, marjoram, neroli, peppermint, patchouli, rosemary, sandalwood, angelica, bergamot, and cedarwood.
- For people with fatigue: Marjoram, peppermint, patchouli, vanilla, basil, angelica, cedarwood, clove, eucalyptus, jasmine, frankincense, and lemon.
- For people with headaches: Basil, chamomile, cinnamon, ginger, sage, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon grass, melissa, marjoram, peppermint, and thyme.
- For people with lung and sinus issues: Ginger, juniper, rosemary, tea tree, marjoram, angelica, basil, cedarwood, clove, cypress, and eucalyptus.
- For people with digestive issues: Lavender, juniper, lemon grass, lemon, fennel, ginger, basil, orange, peppermint, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, thyme, and anise.
- For women with menstrual cramps: Lavender, rose, rosemary, sage, angelica, basil, caraway, chamomile, and ginger.
- For people with muscle soreness: Ginger, geranium, juniper, lemon grass, lemon, rosemary, patchouli, myrtle, caraway, chamomile, and eucalyptus.
These 2 Fun Stress Relief Gifts To Fight Frustration And Anger
There are many stress relief gifts on the market, but none can deliver a punch like this one (pun intended).
If you know someone who is frustrated and likes to punch things, or throw things around, give them this humorous stress buster.
This punch bag can deliver a good bouncing spring that keeps coming back for more. Pow!
- This best stress relief set includes an air pump to make sure that the ball is inflated all the time.
- You want to make sure that your frustrated loved one pumps air in it once in a while. The more stressed out they are, the more air it might need.
- It will attach to any surface.
If your loved one has been around for a while (uncles, older siblings, bosses), then they surely remember the publication Reader’s Digest.
This book of laughter has short humorous jokes that can brighten a stressed out person’s day.
Reader’s Digest used to publish a lot of humor in its magazine, and this book is exactly what the doctor ordered!
The humor is clean and family friendly.
Some of the jokes in the book are classics and might have been heard before.
It is great to have a collection of jokes that one can learn and recite at parties to break tension and get people to chill out.
- This 216 page book is easy to read.
- It compiles more than 1,000 jokes, quotes, anecdotes, and cartoons.
- The jokes are suitable for everyone. It is a friendly gift for the whole family.
- It can make a great humorous gift for a parent or a family member who might be having health difficulties, and who needs a few laughs to help them keep a good attitude and a positive outlook on life.
These 2 Gifts Of Deep Relaxation and Sleep Aid
This total body relaxation tool was developed by a chiropractor to help relieve tension, tightness, and muscle pain. It helps your loved one relax and reduce stress and discomfort.
The handheld acupressure massager can be used on multiple muscle groups while sitting at a chair, on the couch, or while lying down in bed.
It can trigger the healing of the neck and the lower back areas in minutes. It can also help with constant neck pain, cramped muscles, stiff neck, tight diaphragm, and spine.
This product is very effective to use before bedtime or right after waking up to induce body rejuvenation.
- It is handheld and without electricity.
- It comes with a manual and “how to” online videos.
This is a very effective eye strain massager for people who sit at computers all day.
The eye strain massager could also be helpful for people with sensitive eyes, sinus issues, or who may have to use their eyes to focus all day long.
This wireless tool can help relieve puffiness, fatigue, headache, and eyestrain.
It can help your loved one fall asleep better, by relieving the pressure in the eyes.
It can make a great gift for stressed moms or for anyone really.
Its air compression and vibration technologies can give the person a great eye strain massage.
- This eyestrain tool is wireless and portable.
- It has 3 modes of usage: Sleep, medium, and a more invigorating one.
- It comes with a rechargeable lithium battery and a USB charging capacity.
- It produces natural soothing melodies from nature thanks to its built in speaker, which can be controlled by pressing the music button. The sound the airbags emit is negligible (65 db.)
- Best when used daily for 10-20 minutes, or after a tiring day at work.
These 3 Artsy Fartsy Zen Gifts For Emotional Healing
Why we like it: Being politically incorrect and cussing can sometimes help relieve stress.
This humorous cuss words coloring book does the job! Expressing oneself is the greatest stress relief of all.
If your loved one is ticked off at something and starts using the F word, they probably don’t want to hear the cliché statements “You’ll pull through it” and “I’m praying for you”.
Enters a coloring book that understands their mood!
This book can really help them, especially if they are angry at something.
Don’t underestimate the power of a coloring book full of cuss words! It is a 100% frigging awesome.
- There are 112 pages of frigging cuss words in this book for the frustrated person who needs an outlet to express him or herself.
- This book is not suited for children. Think twice before giving this to grandma or grandpa!
- You will need to purchase coloring pens separately.
- For best results, place a thick piece of paper underneath the paper being colored to avoid colors bleeding through.
This beautiful Mandala coloring book is politically correct.
It is an adult coloring book that can help your loved one manage stress and get distracted from whatever is keeping them on alert.
It is also a good relaxing gift to give someone who likes structure and does not like anything that goes outside of the lines.
There are definitely no F words in this book; therefore, it can make a great stressed out “mom birthday gift” idea.
A Mandala can represent a reminder of the human’s relationship with infinity. It’s a cosmic diagram of wholeness. It can help your loved one heal their soul and reflect back on what needs to be done to complete a circle in their life.
- This book has beautiful mandalas that anyone can enjoy. It is suitable for your grandparent, your kid, your friend, your coworker, or your parent.
- Each page is tearable, and can be a work of art by itself.
- You will need coloring pens (sold separately).
- Make sure to have a thick piece of paper placed under the coloring paper to avoid bleeding through.
There are many gifts for relaxation, but it’s not an easy task to find ones that can express frustration and creativity mixed together.
Some people are totally impatient and may not want to sit around for a week coloring stress relief books. Enter this painting board!
For people who like immediate gratification, and who may have patience issues, you can consider this cool ink-like drawing, writing, and painting board.
They don’t need to color, tear pages, or wait for the end results. It is an artsy outlet that can get the job done quickly and can help your loved one release some creativity and frustration immediately.
- This is a high quality board that will not bubble or peel.
- This kit includes a 12″ x 9.5″ board, stand & bamboo brush.
- In order for it to function, your loved one will need to dip the stand in water, then dip the bamboo brush and start drawing, writing or painting.
These 2 Gifts For Busy Moms Or Anyone Who Stands Up All Day Long
Luke, I am your… foot massager! Doesn’t this look a bit like Darth Vader of Star Wars?
Busy moms stand up on their feet all day. They dream of relaxing and resting. So do busy dads, and busy sisters, and busy brothers, etc. You get the idea.
If your loved one is stressed out all the time because they stand on their feet all day, you can give them something like this Shiatsu foot massager.
This sturdy tool can help relieve tension around the feet area. It can improve circulation and can help with plantar fasciitis, which is the most common cause of heel pain.
This massager can be an excellent gift for a busy mom, a healthcare professional, a teacher, a restaurant server, or a retail worker… Basically, this can be a good option for anybody who stands on their feet for long periods of time.
This massager is powerful in function, but small in size. So, it can be tucked in under a bed or in a closet.
- This massager is equipped with 5 different settings that target various pressure points.
- It can perform deep kneading, subtle vibrating, and heat functions.
- It is best to use it between 20 to 30 minutes a day. Start with the lowest setting and increase as desired.
- It comes with an adapter, 2 wireless remotes to adjust air pressure, and a user manual.
- The covers can be removed and washed.
- It weighs 12 pounds.
This spa gift can save you a lot of money (instead of sending your loved one to a spa), and can be used many times over the years.
This would be a good gift idea for someone who loves to soak their feet in hot water after a long day at work, or just for pampering purposes.
- This foot massager with heat maintains a constant temperature through its overheating protection technology.
- It has 2 rollers that massage the bones of the foot in order to eliminate fatigue
- It is available in 3 modes that incorporate vibration, oxygen bubbles, and heat.
- It has rubber feet for maximum comfort.
- It is made of high quality material that is resistant to high temperature and deterioration.
- It can be an excellent fit for a woman’s feet or a man’s feet (up to size 14).
- From experience… Do not add Epsom salt to the spa (I know, tempting to do, right?) Epsom salt can be used in the bathtub, but should not be used with these types of products as they can damage them in the long run.
The Bottom Line On Stress Relief Gifts For Relaxation
People under a lot of stress may not really know that they’re being cranky, difficult, or negative. A small gesture from you can brighten their day and may help them out of their funk.
This is especially true if this person is under a mountain of stress. This stress can be due to a health issue, a job related problem, a relationship dynamic, or financial trouble.
When it comes to gift ideas for people under stress, stick with gifts that will help ease their anxiety, depression, and aches and pain.
Help your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, coworker, sibling, or loved one express themselves and their frustration in a creative, constructive way.
It’s your turn.
Do you have any PG 13 stories to share about stress and anti-stress gifts? Share your thoughts and comments below and let us konw.